Friday, December 14, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 566

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I'm a big women, I want to know YOU Online.Tell me - am I qualified?

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:32 pm (PST)

Hi,

I am Candice, a sexy big beautiful woman. Size to me is only a number.
I think beauty are all women who enjoy life.

Life is not easy for every bbw. Here I want to make friends.
Also we may get together for fun and more in here.
I have a large circle of friends here.
We welcome those who are open minded and respectful of others.

You may have a check:http://bbwlove.awardspace.com/

Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find exactly

what you want.

Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home