Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[nestafanclub] Digest Number 430

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Re: I have added you to my friends network today!

Posted by: "Helena Goransson" helenagoransson@hotmail.com   goranssonhelena

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 am (PST)


Please don´t add me!Vi hörs och ses snart!

To: nestafanclub@yahoogroups.comFrom: newgcfriend@yahoo.co.ukDate: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:09:08 +0000Subject: [nestafanclub] I have added you to my friends network today!

I created this cool friends network and added you to my friends network. Hit-up now:http://makedygirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm

__________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
1b.

Re: I have added you to my friends network today!

Posted by: "Helena Goransson" helenagoransson@hotmail.com   goranssonhelena

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:08 am (PST)


Please do not add me!Vi hörs och ses snart!

To: nestafanclub@yahoogroups.comFrom: helenagoransson@hotmail.comDate: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:03:59 +0000Subject: RE: [nestafanclub] I have added you to my friends network today!

Please don´t add me!Vi hörs och ses snart!

To: nestafanclub@yahoogroups.comFrom: newgcfriend@yahoo.co.ukDate: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:09:08 +0000Subject: [nestafanclub] I have added you to my friends network today!

I created this cool friends network and added you to my friends network. Hit-up now:http://makedygirlfriend.googlepages.com/girlfriends.htm

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger


__________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/
2a.

Youve received a private message from a friend!

Posted by: "bestmotorrider0337" bestmotorrider0337@yahoo.com   bestmotorrider0337

Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:53 am (PST)

I read your profile today, I thought I would drop you a line and hope to become your friend! Check my personal page here:
http://girlkvblog.googlepages.com/girlrider.htm

Y! Sports for TV

Access it for free

Get Fantasy Sports

stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find exactly

what you want.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home