Thursday, November 22, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 559

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

A cool goth girl's Dark Secret world...

Posted by: "kiliktutor" kiliktutor@yahoo.com   kiliktutor

Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:13 am (PST)

Hi, I am Nikki(18) from US. I like movies, music, video games...my
friends and I have uploaded tons of goth pics here:
http://sadnikki.tripod.com/
sadnikki66 Guess what my photos would be like? Maybe we should change
MSN and talk! with love

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Connect w/Parents

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

share information.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home