Thursday, November 08, 2007

[nestafanclub] Digest Number 421

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
D gree or D ploma of Your Choice From: alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com
2.
ah finally didnt take long From: alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com

Messages

1.

D gree or D ploma of Your Choice

Posted by: "alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com" alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com

Wed Nov 7, 2007 6:33 am (PST)

This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
guys a call 1 415 267-3940 . They got me through in around a month.

2.

ah finally didnt take long

Posted by: "alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com" alexis-sabry148@bwatuwaitin.com

Wed Nov 7, 2007 7:46 pm (PST)

Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 415 267 3940, completed a
small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Yahoo! 360°

Get Started

Your place online

To share your life

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home