Sunday, November 04, 2007

[nestafanclub] Digest Number 419

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Please help me complete my social calendar!

Posted by: "karenccfpassion" karenccfpassion@yahoo.co.uk   karenccfpassion

Sat Nov 3, 2007 5:59 am (PST)

Im putting together my social calendar today.
Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
http://melisasocialc.googlepages.com/social.htm

1b.

Please help me complete my social calendar!

Posted by: "bikerguyz0250" bikerguyz0250@yahoo.com   bikerguyz0250

Sat Nov 3, 2007 3:35 pm (PST)

Im putting together my social calendar today.
Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
http://melisarsocial.googlepages.com/social.htm

Y! Sports for TV

Access it for free

Get Fantasy Sports

stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home