Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[indo_milan] Digest Number 390

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

Messages

1a.

PROPERTIES FOR SALE !!! in Kelapa Gading

Posted by: "Tom Thio" tthio@yahoo.com.au   tthio

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:47 am (PST)

Kavling di Kelapa Gading Pratama. Luas 180m2 (6*30 m), HGB, posisi menghadap Perum. Gading Pelangi. Ada rencana pembuatan jalan 50 m. Harga = Rp. 3.2jt/m2 (nego)
Hub. : Jimmy (0816-4819984)

http://indorealestates.com/index.php?topic=90.0

1b.

Re: PROPERTIES FOR SALE !!! in Kelapa Gading

Posted by: "Smart English" easy_n_enjoy@yahoo.com   easy_n_enjoy

Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:20 am (PST)


Saya Notaris, praktek di Gading Kirana, bila memerlukan jasa Notaris silakan kontak saya di 0818968256.
Tom Thio <tthio@yahoo.com.au> wrote: Kavling di Kelapa Gading Pratama. Luas 180m2 (6*30 m), HGB, posisi menghadap Perum. Gading Pelangi. Ada rencana pembuatan jalan 50 m. Harga = Rp. 3.2jt/m2 (nego)
Hub. : Jimmy (0816-4819984)

http://indorealestates.com/index.php?topic=90.0





Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
2.

How to Learn Math e-Book

Posted by: "Tom Thio" tthio@yahoo.com.au   tthio

Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:40 pm (PST)

Hi,

I am Jim Thio and I am stupid. I know it's true because my teachers, parents, friends, etc. said that to me so many times.

However, decades ago I discovered a way to learn Math that even stupid people can understand.

It helped me a lot that I went on learning it the easy way. That method help me learn so well I managed to won Math competition after Math competition.

All these with minimum amount of homework and practices. In fact, I was so lazy I copied pretty much all of my homework.

A few years ago I created a site http://howtolearnmath.com . It's an e-book on how to learn Math more efficiently.

I never had any time promoting it but sales are coming.

Finally, I decided to get serious about it. So I tested my Math learning techniques to students in private lectures.

Turns out 4 students that study with me got their Math grades significantly improved (to 8-10) range. When asked what's their favorite courses now, those students say Math. Of course.

This is in Indonesia where all other courses are garbage besides probably physics, english language, and possibly chemistry for those who want to be chemists. However, I am sure it works the same way with other countries too.

I need more feedback from readers before launching the e-book bigger time. So I made a deal with Ferry (ferry@muliabrothers.com).

The e-book is currently being sold at http://howtolearnmath.com for an introductory price of $19.99.

However, for a limited amount of time (Until the end of November), only if you're Indonesian, you can get it for only Rp. 50.000.

It's payable to Ferry Yanto at BCA 8800317011

Come with the e-book is the lecture notes I used to for my students. Most Math courses have a special angle where you can learn it the most easily. I put it in lecture notes.

Thanks,

Jim
NB: The e-book may be free for orphanages or those who really cannot afford it. Just tell those people that free market benefits everyone. Please email ferry@muliabrothers.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV

Access it for free

Get Fantasy Sports

stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Y! Messenger

Instant smiles

Share photos while

you IM friends.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home