Thursday, November 08, 2007

[AC MILAN Indonesian club] Digest Number 259

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
Man I was sick of my occupation From: muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com
2.
get it now From: muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com

Messages

1.

Man I was sick of my occupation

Posted by: "muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com" muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com

Wed Nov 7, 2007 5:38 am (PST)

you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
but after calling these guys 1 415 267-3940 they helped get me setup and get fully
accredited! Great people.

2.

get it now

Posted by: "muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com" muriel-berggren544@bigoneaintit.com

Wed Nov 7, 2007 7:09 pm (PST)

Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 415-267-3940 and they got me fully
accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Files to share?

Send up to 1GB of

files in an IM.

Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home