Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 551

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I'm looking for my interracial love. I wanna chat with you...

Posted by: "fitufitme" fitufitme@yahoo.com   fitufitme

Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:23 am (PST)

We live in the same area.I am nice girl that would like to chat with
you.I am online now.I am sexual,talkative,and humorous.
Interracial dating seems to becoming very popular. There are some
differences physically between ethnic minorities. So waht?
Love&Friendship are known to cross cultural and religious boundaries!
If you would like to see my pictures and videos, please check:

http://prettygirlsphotos.zoomshare.com/files/dating.htm

Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Endurance Zone

A Fitness Group

about overall

better endurance.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home