Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 546

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1a.

Hot girl is seeking you as her Mr Right...

Posted by: "interracialsweet2008" interracialsweet2008@yahoo.com   interracialsweet2008

Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:58 am (PST)

I am the "girl next door" looking for an HONEST, romantic, kind man
for interracial dating, fun or more! I have been told I'm attractive,
with sparkling eyes, a beautiful smile and is required to invite you
to my world to view hot videos, share photos, and find friends
directly. Now everyone can join it, even if you couldn't before¡­

http://sexy4dating.bravehost.com/index.html

http://kily007.tripod.com/1.html

2.

If you are a BBW or just admire big women,click here

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:26 am (PST)

hi,

I am Sunny, a sexy big beautiful woman. Size to me is only a number.
I think beauty are all women who enjoy life.

I have been looking for my partner and bbw friends online.
If you want to contact me or wanna to find some other bbw to make
friends.You can click my beautiful page, join us.

There is the place you have find for a long time.

my beautiful page:http://singlefriendsclub.awardspace.com/

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home