Friday, October 05, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 543

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I'm lonely, I want to Meet YOU Online.Tell me - am I qualified?

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Thu Oct 4, 2007 11:44 pm (PST)

Hi,

Are you tired of being alone? Even more tired of friends trying to fix
you up, meeting people you have nothing in common with at bars, and
feeling like an idiot attempting to make small talk with that cute
stranger at the grocery store?

Life is not easy for every single. Here I want to make more friends
and enlarge my circle of friends. Also we may get together for fun or
more after we know each other well. I have a large circle of friends
here.

You may have a check:http://happy-house.awardspace.com/

See me,let's make friends.

Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Search

Find it now

Everything you

need in one place.

Yahoo! 360°

Start Sharing

Your place online

Blog & photos

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home