[indo_milan] Digest Number 386
Messages In This Digest (1 Message)
- Study and Work in Canada From: Tom Thio
Posted by: "Tom Thio" firstname.lastname@example.org tthio
Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:13 pm (PST)STUDY & WORK
Okanagan College offers certificate, diploma and degree programs in business and trades to HS graduates and post graduates.
Unique and Challenging!
While studying, you can work as well (work permit from Canadian Government)
Courses in Business:
Financial Accounting, Marketing, Financial Management, Business Law or Human Resources Management.
Trade Training Program:
Residential Construction, Pre-Apprenticeship Electrical and Plumbing.
At Program completion, graduates have the option of obtaining an employer sponsor and continuing in a Trades apprenticeship program in Canada or completing a Business Administration Certificate, Diploma or Degree.
School starts in Jan 2008.
Program Length & Cost.
Certificate - 1 Year
Diploma - 2 Years
Degree - 4 Years
Okanagan College tuition fees is approximately CD $ 18.000 annually including board and lodging, books and supplies, and insurance.
- BC secondary school graduation or equivalent OR
- Mature student status – defined as 19 years of age and out of full time high school for at least one year prior to the start of classes.
- A minimum grade of 70% in either English 12 or Technical and Professional Communications 12 (Equivalent to GSCE O level English with a minimum grade of C)
- Satisfactory standing on the Okanagan College Basic Math and Reading Tests.
For more information – pls contact: IKB – AFS via:
- Aida JA – Tel 7361711 - Wustari Mangunjaya – 0811-871-903
- Leny Tanod – 0816-9096-22 - Jeffa Djarot – 0811-968-219
Untuk Informasi Lebih Lanjut tolong lihat http://indonesianbu
sinessconnection .com/2007/ 10/25/study- work-in-canada/ opportunities. htm/
Groups to help you
look & feel great.
Share your passion
for the planet.
Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.