Tuesday, September 25, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 541

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I'm a love, I want to Meet YOU Online.Tell me - am I qualified?

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:45 pm (PST)

Hi,Buddy!

I am amanda---a sexy single girl.
I always feel lonely,so I would love to be in a lasting relationship
with a man that I adore, to share love, to brave the storms and to
explore life's passions and possibilities. I thought I'd give this
online thing a go and see what sort of men are out there -and get to
know them via this channel !

If you want to meet me online,Please go to my page ,and
contact.
I beliebve I will win your appreciation.

My beautiful page:http://interracialloveair.bravehost.com/
see me, tell me - am I qualified?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Try a shortcut

Get local weather

faster.

Yahoo! 360°

Get Started

Create your page

Share your life

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home