Sunday, September 16, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 536

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I'm a love, I want to  Meet YOU Online.Tell me - are you qualified?

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:25 am (PST)

Hi,

Are you tired of being alone? Even more tired of friends trying to fix
you up, meeting people you have nothing in common with at bars, and
feeling like an idiot attempting to make small talk with that cute
stranger at the grocery store?

Cynical? Yeah. I was too. I had a blast going to bars and clubs. I had
guys hit on me all the time. But I didn't meet anyone who really
clicked with me. I first tried internet dating on a dare from a friend
who just started dating a guy she met online. Contact with me if you
want to make more friends.If your seeking a long term relationship or
if you just want to make friends,Here is the place for you. Don't give
up.
Click my beautiful page:http://interracialloveair.awardspace.com/
See me,tell me - Am I qualified?
Write your information, tell me --are you qualified?

Y! Sports for TV

Access it for free

Get Fantasy Sports

stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Search

Find it faster

with Yahoo!

shortcuts.

Health & Fitness

on Yahoo! Groups

Useful info for the

health conscious.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home