Monday, August 27, 2007

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 528

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

¡î¡îI'm dreaming of love from you!¡î¡î

Posted by: "cassandra15465" cassandra15465@yahoo.com   cassandra15465

Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:34 pm (PST)

I just can't believe
the loveliness of loving you.
I just can't believe
the one to love this feeling, too.
I now know how sweet a kiss could be.
Like the summer sunshine,
Your sweetness over me.
You were in my dream Before I even knew there was a you and me,
Now I can't wait to see your smile,
When I wake up each day,
It makes it worth while, With the kinda love you plant inside,
Specially with a heart so empty as mine. All your better feeling is
the one thing that I don't wanna miss....
I'm looking for your love goodnight,Please enter my life.
I'm a lovely, sweet, confident and sexy horse-loving girl that look
forward to talking with you!If you are interested, please contact me
on my website.Waiting for you. Don't give up!
Wish you beautiful dreams come true.

View my photo:
http://loveonline1314.bravehost.com/index.html
http://interraciallove.awardspace.com/

Y! Sports for TV

Access it for free

Get Fantasy Sports

stats on your TV.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Yahoo! Groups

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home