Thursday, August 23, 2007

[acmilan] Digest Number 513

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

Message

1.

I saw your profile on yahoo, and like it very much. I want to view y

Posted by: "cattywhilt" cattywhilt@yahoo.com   cattywhilt

Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:21 pm (PST)

I saw your profile on yahoo, and like it very much. I want to view
your photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the
following site. You need to complete all information before viewing
all my photos. I'm lonely, I want to meet you...
http://single--lover-patners.bravehost.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find everything

you're looking for.

Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat in real-time

with your friends.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home