Friday, July 27, 2007

[nestafanclub] Digest Number 399

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1.
thats darn good From: alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info
2.
This is how i got it From: alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info

Messages

1.

thats darn good

Posted by: "alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info" alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info

Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:17 am (PST)

This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
guys a call 1 770-621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.

2.

This is how i got it

Posted by: "alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info" alexis-sabry368@aftaflome.info

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:46 am (PST)

you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
but after calling these guys 1-770 621 2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
accredited! Great people.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Search

Start Searching

Find exactly

what you want.

Yahoo! Avatars

Make a Virtual You

Show your style &

mood in Messenger.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home