Tuesday, July 03, 2007

[acmilan] Digest Number 494

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
milano & myself From: noa_labest

Message

1.

milano & myself

Posted by: "noa_labest" noa_labest@yahoo.com   noa_labest

Mon Jul 2, 2007 6:09 pm (PST)

Congrats for us. I was praying that we would beat Liverpool this time
and we did (hehe). A lot of rumors are circulating on Kaka possibly
planning to leave milan for real madrid, but they're only rumors
(hopefully). I really like him, he's an ace card.
I kinda admire real though. Im not upsetting everyone ( am I? )here by
saying that they are one the best clubs out there really. I'd rather
reserve that 4 them rather than the English leagues. That I can't stand.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Movies

Up for a movie?

Check out showtimes

and buy tickets

Yahoo! Music

Hot music videos

Check our Top 10,

and many more.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home