Tuesday, July 31, 2007

[AC MILAN] Digest Number 465

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Be the most confident man in town From: junelle-coyne460@actitup.info
2.
just ez From: junelle-coyne460@actitup.info
3.
my cam page From: junelle-coyne460@actitup.info

Messages

1.

Be the most confident man in town

Posted by: "junelle-coyne460@actitup.info" junelle-coyne460@actitup.info

Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:36 am (PST)

People judge your dick size by your shoes size.
With xtrasize+ you dont have to wear
bigger shoes to make women think you have a huge dick.
You can actually have it.
http://www.crovds.com/qwgy

2.

just ez

Posted by: "junelle-coyne460@actitup.info" junelle-coyne460@actitup.info

Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:39 am (PST)

you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
but after calling these guys 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
accredited! Great people.

3.

my cam page

Posted by: "junelle-coyne460@actitup.info" junelle-coyne460@actitup.info

Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:25 am (PST)

check my cam its live now on my page email me for link cusom1

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! Sports for TV

Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.

Yahoo! Movies

Want a sneak peek?

Check out new

trailers and clips

Yahoo! Music

Try it free

Unlimited music.

Just $6 a month.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home