Friday, May 18, 2007

[MilanFan] Digest Number 936

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1.
make more, no joke From: domenique-mcnally729@violinsing.info

Message

1.

make more, no joke

Posted by: "domenique-mcnally729@violinsing.info" domenique-mcnally729@violinsing.info

Thu May 17, 2007 2:58 pm (PST)

Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
details 770 621-2634

SPONSORED LINKS
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Music

Pepsi Smash

Your top artists

behind the scenes.

Yahoo! Movies

What's Hot Now

Check out the top

rated movies.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home