Wednesday, May 23, 2007

[AC MILAN] Digest Number 440

Messages In This Digest (9 Messages)

1a.
make more From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
2.
massive From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
3.
worked for me From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
4.
Get your today From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
5.
Liverpool Vs Ac milan From: rebeccamayes21
6a.
promotion From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
7.
get richer From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
8.
If you own a home read this From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info
9.
Dont look any further members From: teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Messages

1a.

make more

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 8:52 am (PST)

no degree = no job = no money
get an instant university degree = higher salary
no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!
get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (P-h-D) diploma!
call 1-801 697-0461

2.

massive

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 11:20 am (PST)

3.

worked for me

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 11:28 am (PST)

4.

Get your today

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 3:13 pm (PST)

Quality Meds no RX needed http://iacl.entipori.com

5.

Liverpool Vs Ac milan

Posted by: "rebeccamayes21" rebeccamayes21@yahoo.com   rebeccamayes21

Tue May 22, 2007 5:25 pm (PST)

Liverpool vs Ac Milan
read more on http://www.niger1.com/mali2.html

6a.

promotion

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 5:28 pm (PST)

I am now to be referred to as Dr. Jenkins haha ;) Took me about a month to get
fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1-801-697 0461 they got me setup at
an international uni and had me my BA in no time.

7.

get richer

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 5:32 pm (PST)

Just got my BS and i wasnt even required to turn up! Just called these people
801-697 0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited
within 3 weeks at an internationally recognised Uni! How good is that!

8.

If you own a home read this

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 5:57 pm (PST)

Hey everyone I just wanted to post this so all of our members
can read this. I was going through all these websites tring to find
the best refinance rate for my home and I can across this site all i had
to do is and it only took me a few minutes is put in some information regarding
my current mortgage and hit submit within a short time I got a call and they
looked through every single program out there and found a interest rate I have
not found anywere. They deal with all credit situations and the consutation if free
so check it out.. http://vtrl.jns67.com

9.

Dont look any further members

Posted by: "teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info" teisha-reifel423@kaponbch.info

Tue May 22, 2007 8:24 pm (PST)

Hey everyone I just wanted to post this so all of our members
can read this. I was going through all these websites tring to find
the best refinance rate for my home and I can across this site all i had
to do is and it only took me a few minutes is put in some information regarding
my current mortgage and hit submit within a short time I got a call and they
looked through every single program out there and found a interest rate I have
not found anywere. They deal with all credit situations and the consultation is free
so check it out.. http://logm.jns67.com

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Health Zone

Look your best!

Groups to help you

look & feel great.

Yahoo! Music

Listen to radio

50+ free stations,

for all your moods

Yahoo! Movies

Want a sneak peek?

Check out new

trailers and clips

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home