Thursday, October 27, 2005

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 129

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lOJslB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. You can add a touch of romance to success and wealth!
From: "sexybabe1560" <sexybabe1560@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:06:47 -0000
From: "sexybabe1560" <sexybabe1560@yahoo.com>
Subject: You can add a touch of romance to success and wealth!

The perfect place for you and the successful and affluent singles to
meet for a date, fun, great emails, or for a relationship that lasts a
lifetime.

http://www.millionaireclub.zu5.net/

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexy_pippo/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
sexy_pippo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Argy Benoit said...

Hey The Football Anorak this is a good post about [sexy_pippo] Digest Number 129 you started here. My site is related to Ecurrency. Come by and see it if you're interested in that sort of thing.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Argy Benoit said...

Interesting post The Football Anorak. I was brought in by the title [sexy_pippo] Digest Number 129. My site is about E-currency Trading - come visit if that sort of thing interests you.

8:25 AM  
Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a free forex signal blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Johnjon said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about earn from home money typing related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

9:26 AM  
Blogger eldwinjoshuawong1001 said...

Hi The Football Anorak. So many sites I visited today, while looking for free forex trading ebooks pages to post to my blog, were full of garbage. It was nice to find something real at your site. Well, I better go look for some more free forex trading ebooks pages for my own readers. Thanks.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home