Monday, September 05, 2005

[sexy_pippo] Digest Number 121

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lOJslB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. need some help! PLEASE!
From: "Marie" <sweetmarie@mtu-net.ru>
2. need some help! PLEASE!
From: "Marie" <sweetmarie@mtu-net.ru>
3. Re:I saw your profile on Yahoo!
From: "ok_hi111" <ok_hi111@yahoo.com>

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 23:07:04 +0400
From: "Marie" <sweetmarie@mtu-net.ru>
Subject: need some help! PLEASE!

Dear all!
I am Maria, from Moscow, Russia. I have been a member of the group for many
time, but never wrote anything. I'm a long-time fan of Milan and Squadra
Azzurra.
The thing is that I'm coming to Italy for a few days, September 10 -
September 20. And I would like to visit Milan of course!!! Could any of you
give me some tips about the AC Milan related thing to see? Is it possible to
see the stadium? Is there a museum or something? Is it open? Is there a
place to buy souvenirs? Some nice small things with AC Milan logo? How to
get to San Siro? What transport? Also I dream to see the game, I think I
will go to Genova September 18 for a game against Sampdoria. Will it be
possible to get there tickets?

I will be VERY grateful for ANY help with this info!!! Please, if you can
give me some tips, please write back to vespra@mail.ru

All the best,
FORZA MILAN

Maria

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 23:12:49 +0400
From: "Marie" <sweetmarie@mtu-net.ru>
Subject: need some help! PLEASE!

Dear all!
I am Maria, from Moscow, Russia. I have been a member of the group for many
time, but never wrote anything. I'm a long-time fan of Milan and Squadra
Azzurra.My fave player is Pippo Inzaghi as you can imagine:)
The thing is that I'm coming to Italy for a few days, September 10 -
September 20. And I would like to visit Milan of course!!! Could any of you
give me some tips about the AC Milan related thing to see? Is it possible to
see the stadium? Is there a museum or something? Is it open? Is there a
place to buy souvenirs? Some nice small things with AC Milan logo? How to
get to San Siro? What transport? Also I dream to see the game, I think I
will go to Genova September 18 for a game against Sampdoria. Will it be
possible to get there tickets?

I will be VERY grateful for ANY help with this info!!! Please, if you can
give me some tips, please write back to vespra@mail.ru

All the best,
FORZA MILAN

Maria

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 08:57:19 -0000
From: "ok_hi111" <ok_hi111@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re:I saw your profile on Yahoo!

http://www.geocities.com/new_romanceday
http://findmates.Zu5.net

My name is the same as my Yahoo ID:-)

________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexy_pippo/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
sexy_pippo-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home